March 31, 2007

Podcast #25 - 4/3/07

Mando Diao - Long Before Rock 'n' Roll / Ochrasy
Mohair - Talk of the Town / End of the Line
The Ruse - Everything Comes With a Price
BIGBANG - Saturn Freeway
The Gossip - Standing in the Way of Control / Coal to Diamonds
Stefy - Love You To Death
The Pigeon Detectives - I Found Out
Manchester Orchestra - Wolves At Night
Feist - Inside + Out (Acoustic BBC Session) / My Moon My Man
Mother Mother - Polynesia
The Features - Contrast
Weapons - The Thieves (feat. JEM)
Shwayze - Buzzin
Dead Heart Bloom - One Long Last Look / Chelsea Song #2
To Live and Die in LA - What We Have Is Now
Starky - Hey Bang Bang
Andy Zipf - Find You / Keep On
Wilco - What Light
Hidden Track

9 comments:

asianartgeek said...

ok, i may have this wrong, and if so ignore me, but isn't the hidden track "Back to Black" by Amy Winehouse? I loooove this song! Dead Heart Bloom is my new obsession!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the hitting the Quarter Century, 25 Episodes!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing Find You! Hope to see you in L.A. on April 27.

Anonymous said...

How do I get the shwayze mp3, it does not appear to be released yet.
Help Kami!

SDR

Anonymous said...

horrid taste, but i expect this comment to be deleted

me said...

I love your podcast!! I learn about so much great music from you.

here's an attempt to return the favor....

http://www.myspace.com/thetripledids

(My fav song is "Better than This")

Anonymous said...

I love your podcasts!!! BUT...you mispronounced Feist. She's not called Feast - it's Feist!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kami

I had a listen to the show. Nice work. Not everything was my cup but meh - all sorts.

For our podcast we use IODAPromonet - free podsafe music for podcasters. I would highly recommend the service for great indie music. Having said that I have no idea what services you use to source your content, you might already know about it.

http://iodapromonet.com/login.php

You need to apply for an account - but that is so that the service isn't abused.

Keep it up dude!

Dave
The Global Geek Podcast

Anonymous said...

It's Howard Jones - Things Can Only Get Better.