March 06, 2009

SXSW Here I Come!!!

Below are the best resources I've found for putting together an itinerary for SXSW. Check these out to make your life happier and easier!

Are you on Sched.org and have you seen it's integration with Grooveshark? I'm in love!

Here is my calendar powered by Sched.org in the very beginning stages so don't judge: http://sxsw2009.sched.org/kamiknake

You can listen to all the artists I'm going to see at SXSW powered by Grooveshark here: http://sxsw2009.sched.org/playlist?kamiknake

RSVP at bottom of this page on Austinist to a ton of SXSW parties: http://austinist.com/2009/03/04/sxsw_rsvp_heaven.php

Also here is every delicious SXSW tool in one place (including Music Player, SXSW torrents, super detailed list of all unofficial parties, etc): http://sxsw2009.sched.org/austin

Do you love me yet? My work here is done. See you in Austin!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kami, Great list! Be sure you check out sxsw2009.Do512.com too. Pick the bands you want to see (after checking out audio/video/reviews) and it builds a schedule for you based on all the parties, showcases, etc. they are playing.

Kami Knake said...

Scott thx for the tip this is a great blog I definitely will recommend it to my peeps. What would be even better is if I could stream a playlist of all the most popular bands at SXSW this year. They need to hit up Grooveshark. But overall the blog does alot of stuff other blogs don't do love it!